There’s just something about getting to have your favorite restaurant recipes right at home. Because I love to cook, we rarely go out to eat (and when we do, you’ll most likely find us at our favorite local Indian food restaurant). We spend 95% of our food budget on actual grocery shopping and then the other 5% eating out a couple of times. I’ve said it before, but what I love about making my favorites at home is that I get to control the ingredients. All too often when you go out to eat it’s a bunch of pre-packaged garbage (garbage that unfortunately tastes really, really good). Making at home versions allows for slight alterations when needed!
I’ve rounded up 30 of the most mouth watering copycat restaurant favorites from all over the web. Believe me, by the time you get to the bottom of this list, you’ll be drooling I’m sure. If you get through and don’t find what you’re looking for, let me know. I love recreating recipes and I’d love to recreate one for you! There are many that I’ve got on my list ‘to-make’ and have no problems adding more. This list covers a whole slew of great restaurants, what’s our favorite?