This sponsored post is written by me on behalf of Buzz + Bloom in conjunction with Mom It Forward Blogger Network. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Tried and Tasty possible, as always, all opinions are my own.
Did you know it’s National Honey month? I am a huge, huge, HUGE fan of honey! In fact, for the last several years I’ve been using it as my primary sweetener. Last year I attended a blogger conference and wanted to make an impression with those I met. I made personalized gifts of two honey stix + a honey comb with an adorable teeny tiny card that read ‘honey, it was sweet to meet you’. Pretty fun right? They were such a hit! So you better believe that when I learned of a new product on the market I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it and start experimenting with some delicious recipes (including this fruit dip). Have you heard of Buzz + Bloom Honey? Their product is rock star status. The company is “dedicated to delivering globally-sourced, craft-style honey that captures the natural and diverse goodness of the honeybee journey.” Within their product line you’ll find honey sourced from beekeepers in the US, Brazil, Vietnam, Ethiopia and around the world. Which is fantastic because it means you’ll get a unique taste experience in each and every variety!
One thing I noticed with this honey is that it retains natural pollen which is great because it verifies the honey’s floral source and country of origin. Buzz + Bloom Honey takes special care in how they process their product. Their honeys are packed in low temperature environments and never over-heated, which helps maintain the vital enzymes and antioxidants that make honey a true superfood. PLUS you know how I feel about my organic foods!!! They make Organic Non-GMO, Raw & Unfiltered and Fair Trade Certified… Hello!!! I feel like this was specifically made for me! As if that weren’t enough, the honey contains no artificial ingredients, flavors or preservatives, and are gluten free, fat free and nut free. Boom. Need I say more?
You can choose from several different types to suit your needs:
- Spreadable Honeys: perfect for spreading, dipping and spooning. Enjoy on toast, apple slices, or right out of the jar. Comes in four all-natural flavors: 100% Pure Honey, Almond, Blueberry and Cinnamon.
- Organic Non-GMO Single-Serve Honey Packets: fit perfectly in handbags, lunch boxes, desk drawers and more. Perfect on-the- go all-natural sweetener for tea/coffee, on pastries or alone for a sweet treat.
Now that you know all about why I am truly, madly, deeply in love with this sweet goodness let’s talk about this fruit dip shall we? Fruit is already sweet, so you don’t need a sugar loaded dip to dunk it in. This fruit dip is absolutely perfect. It’s light. It’s fluffy. And it’s *just* sweet enough, and sweetened all naturally with Buzz + Bloom Honey! Serve this at your next potluck or party and everyone will want the recipe! Be sure and stop back over if you happen to make it, I would love to hear what you think! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Honey Sweetened Fruit Dip
- 3/4 c. heavy whipping cream
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. yogurt, any flavor (I used Noosa Coconut)
- 1/4 c. Buzz + Bloom Fair Trade Certified Honey
- In a stand mixer, whip heavy cream until light and fluffy. With an electric mixer blend together cream cheese and yogurt. Add Buzz + Bloom Fair Trade Certified Honey. Gently fold in whipped cream until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to eat. Serve with your favorite fruit.