This sponsored post is written by me on behalf of Attune Foods. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Tried and Tasty possible, as always, all opinions are my own.
It’s no secret that I’m a fan of Attune Foods. They make better-for-you products that are perfect alternatives to the ‘other guys’ cereal and granola. You’ve seen me talk about them before (specifically in my Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Rice Crispy Treats recipe as well as my Chocolate Covered Strawberry Banana Muffins recipe). When Steve and I went to Expo West last month I was most excited to meet them in person. They are just as kind as I knew they would be. If you were to ask Steve what his favorite product would be he’d tell you without a moments hesitation the Sweet Home Farm Maple Pecan Granola. Oh man is it good!!! I think I’d have a harder time deciding because I while I love the granola, I love the Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice Cereal and these Erewhon Gluten Free Corn Flakes too! Why pick just one favorite?
I was inspired to make these no bake treats by one of my favorite bloggers, Maria of Two Peas and their Pod. She has some of the best recipes and I’ve followed her for years. When I grabbed a box of Erewhon Gluten Free Corn Flakes I knew these were what I’d make first! I made only a couple of minor adjustments to Maria’s recipe. I’ve been on a ‘salted’ kick.. you know.. me and the rest of the world lately. I also had in my pantry some Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter from Peanut Butter & Co. Have you had it? It’s EXCELLENT in this recipe! Because I prefer to cook and bake with dark chocolate, I decided to use that instead of milk or semi-sweet. These treats got the ‘thumbs up’ from Steve – and you know that’s saying something – it’s saying you need to make these right away! Look for Attune Foods in your local health food store or check the store locator to find products near you!
Salted Dark Chocolate No Bake Crunch Bars
- 1½ c. dark chocolate chips
- 1 c. dark chocolate peanut butter
- ½ c. honey
- 3 c. Erewhon Gluten Free Corn Flakes
- 1/4 c. chopped peanuts plus 2 tbsp. for topping
- 1 tsp. flaked salt Fleur de Sel
- Combine the dark chocolate chips, peanut butter and honey in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat until melted throughout and smooth. Gently stir in the cornflakes. Mix until well combined.
- Line an 8-inch pan with wax paper to prevent sticking, then spread the coated cereal in the pan. Smooth the mixture across the pan, sprinkle with flaked salt followed by chopped peanuts and refrigerate until firm, at least 2-4 hours. Slice with a sharp knife and store chilled in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Adapted from Two Peas and their Pod
Want other great recipes using Attune Foods? Give these a try: