These rolls are DIVINE.
I know I say that anytime I make ANYTHING with Rhodes.
But it’s true. Everything is fantastic.
These Magleby's Rolls are a perfect recipe to compliment any meal on your table. Make plenty of extras, you're going to need them.
- 1 bag of frozen dinner rolls regular, not Texas rolls
- Mayonnaise amount depends on number of rolls you are making
- Melted Butter
- Freshly shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Dried Parsley
- Place mayo, cheese and butter in separate bowls,
- Take the frozen ball of dough, dip the top half into each bowl starting with the mayo,then the butter and finally the cheese.
- Place rolls into a greased muffin tin (cheese side up).
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and dried parsley and let rise according to the directions (usually 5-6 hours so you need to do this early on in the day)
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes
Adapted from Rhodes Bake N Serv