This sponsored post is written by me on behalf of Kroger. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Tried and Tasty possible. As always, all opinions are my own.
Did you know that you don’t have to be afraid of the freezer aisle? You can still make healthy meals with items found in your local Kroger freezer section. I have been really craving a good salad lately, but not just any plain old boring salad. I wanted something a little ‘elevated’ – yet still reasonable on my waistline (keep in mind, you have to be really careful with your dressing choice and how much you use). When I spotted the Farm Rich Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bites I knew they were exactly what I was looking for – an excellent way to add in some extra protein to my salad, make it a little more filling, and wow my tastebuds with flavor.
The best part is that the Buffalo Bites were an easy addition. All they needed was about 20 minutes in the oven – which was just the right amount of time to get everything else chopped, sliced and diced into my bowl. This would make an excellent lunch idea for your family and is completely customizable. I know how people are about Bleu cheese (hee hee). This is one of many delicious recipes using products found in the Kroger freezer aisle, and if you’re looking for more great ideas be sure to head here. I know what I’ll be having for lunch today, tomorrow and the next time – I encourage you to give this a try and tell me what you think!
Buffalo Chicken Cobb Salad
- 1 box. Farm Rich Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bites
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1/3 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices turkey bacon, chopped into bits
- 2 mushrooms, chopped
- 1 boiled egg, chopped
- 2 tbsp. crumbled Bleu cheese
- 1/2 c. grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- Spring Lettuce Mix
- Prepare Farm Rich Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bites according to package directions. In a bowl fill lettuce to the top. Top with all ingredients; reserving chicken. Coat Farm Rich Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bites in the buffalo sauce, slice each bite in half and serve overtop salad. Serve with your favorite salad dressing.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kroger. The opinions and text are all mine.