I’m a sucker when it comes to warm brownies. In fact, my all time favorite dessert is warm brownies a la mode. What’s better than sinking your teeth in to cool refreshing ice cream only for it to meet a decadent and fudgy brownie? Oh so heavenly. When I decided to swirl in some Peanut Butter & Co Bestie I knew I was going to be in heaven. I already like Bestie by the spoonfuls, so to swirl it into my favorite homemade brownie batter I was more than excited. You’ll find the recipe and more step by step photos over on the Peanut Butter & Co site today – happy baking!
Also, while you’re there be sure to check out my other delicious recipes too:
- Almond & Cashew Butter Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies (ooey gooey deliciousness!)
- Sky High Chocolate Mousse Pie (YUM!!!!)
- Peanut Butter Crustless Sandwiches Three Ways (kids would go nuts over these)
- Almond & Cashew Butter Blondies (these literally melt in your mouth)
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Smoothie (great for fall!)
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Waffles (a must for Halloween brunch!)
My favorite Peanut Butter & Co products is the Bestie Almond & Cashew Butter (because… duh!), the ChocMeister, the White Chocolate Wonderful, and The Bee’s Knees. All SO delicious! Let me know if you give any of them a try and definitely let me know if you make these cookies. You won’t regret it! Hope on over to Peanut Butter & Co for more photos and the recipe!
Items used in this post: