Is there anything better than Nutella? I think not. I’m all about ease when it comes to taking care of a sweet tooth in a hurry. This Nutella mousse is unbelievably SIMPLE! Not only that, it’s both light and decadent at the same time. Is that even possible? There’s something amazing about the velvety hazelnut richness that Nutella has to offer. I couldn’t wait to try it in this mousse and of course I was just as impressed as I knew that I would be.
You are going to get sick of me talking about pretty food, but seriously. Isn’t this so pretty? Just imagine this fabulous dessert after a romantic dinner for two at home? Can you see it? I certainly can… with the exception that I would be enjoying it alone because my husband doesn’t touch sweets with a 10-foot pole. Who is that man and where can I get his resistance? Dangle this in front of me and I’ll almost tackle you for it. For real. Anyway. Enough about how amazing I think this dessert is, let’s talk about when YOU are going to make it? Give it a try and let me know what you think. You won’t regret it.
2-Ingredient Nutella Mousse
- 1 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 c. Nutella spread
- 1/4 c. chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- Ferrero Rocher chocolates
- Using a hand mixer or with your stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks are formed. Gently fold the Nutella into the whipped cream until evenly incorporated. Divide mousse into serving glasses. Garnish with toasted hazelnuts and a Ferrero Rocher chocolate.
- Best if served immediately.
Linking up with SNAP Creativity