I had yet to try a slow cooker dessert until I tried these bars. What have I been missing out on? It was so nice throwing these babies into my slow cooker before church and then coming home a couple of hours later to the most delicious peanut butter aroma wafting around. If you haven’t tried a slow cooker dessert I highly recommend starting with these! I’m over on the Peanut Butter & Co blog with even more photos and the delicious recipe. Jump over to grab everything you need for these Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Cookie Bars!
Also, while you’re there be sure to check out my other delicious recipes too:
- Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- Three Ingredient White Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue
- Chocolate Hazelnut Earthquake Cupcakes (to die for!!!)
- Almond & Cashew Butter Swirled Brownies
- Almond & Cashew Butter Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies (ooey gooey deliciousness!)
- Sky High Chocolate Mousse Pie (YUM!!!!)
- Peanut Butter Crustless Sandwiches Three Ways (kids would go nuts over these)
- Almond & Cashew Butter Blondies (these literally melt in your mouth)
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Smoothie (great for fall!)
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Waffles (a must for Halloween brunch!)
My favorite Peanut Butter & Co products is the Bestie Almond & Cashew Butter (because… duh!), the ChocMeister, the White Chocolate Wonderful, and The Bee’s Knees. All SO delicious! Let me know if you give any of them a try and definitely let me know if you make these cookies. You won’t regret it! Hope on over to Peanut Butter & Co for more photos and the recipe!
Items used in this post: