This sponsored post is written by me in partnership with La Terra Fina. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Tried and Tasty possible. As always, all opinions are my own.
Oh how I love avocado toast. Not just plain ‘ole boring avo toast. Amped up, full of flavor avo toast. For instance, my Cheesy Brussels Sprouts and Avocado Toast is out.of.this.world. I kid you not it will make you dance around your kitchen with joy after even just one bite. With that as my inspiration I decided I needed another ‘knock your socks off’ recipe. I spotted in my fridge La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip when the lightbulb came on. Not the fridge lightbulb. The lightbulb in my head. I didn’t want you to be confused. Tee hee. I’ve been practically eating my La Terra Fina dip with a spoon (it’s that good folks) and thought I better make a more heartier meal out of it.
Tell me you don’t have time for this. Throw your bread in the toaster. That’s what? 30 seconds to a minute or so? Am I the only one that sometimes feels like bread takes an eternity to toast? Ugh. That’s what we’ve come to. We don’t even have patience for bread to toast anymore. Oy. If you can stick it out long enough, toast you bread. Then slice, mash, or cube your avos. If you’re feeling REAL fancy you can do one of those nifty avocado roses. I tried and failed and moved on with my life. Ha! After that it’s just a matter of layering and sprinkling. We’re talking five minutes max people for a deliciously flavorful AND healthy snack, breakfast or even lunch! What do you say? Think you’ll give it a try? You won’t be sorry!
Savory Avocado Toast
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 (10 oz).
- La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 c. micro greens
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle of Everything But the Bagel Seasoning (see recipe below)
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Mash, slice, or cube your avocados (whatever your preference) and set aside. Toast your bread, then top each slice with 2-3 tbsp. La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip. Add mashed, sliced, or cubed avocado followed but a small 'pinch' full of micro greens. Sprinkle with Everything But the Bagel Seasoning and grated parmesan. Enjoy!
- Combine everything thoroughly and store in an air-tight container at room temperature.
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning Recipe found here: http://www.perrysplate.com/2017/06/diy-everything-bagel-seasoning.html