Seriously? Does this not look to DIE for?!
When I started this recipe I had NO idea just how AMAZING this pizza’s would be.
I now want them every day.
The soft yet crispy crust. The perfect combo of buffalo and bleu cheese goodness.
Perfectly paired and even more perfectly PORTIONED.
You must try these. You also must let me know what you think when you do!
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 8 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls thawed to room temperature
- 2-6 ounce boneless chicken breasts diced
- smoked paprika
- cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup bleu cheese dressing
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- celery for garnish
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Flatten each roll into a 5-inch circle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Lightly spray frying pan with non-stick cooking spray. Quickly cook diced chicken in pan and season with smoked paprika and cayenne pepper. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and hot sauce and pour over chicken to evenly coat.
- Remove wrap from dough circles and place circles on a sprayed baking sheet. Top with bleu cheese dressing. Arrange chicken evenly over dressing. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400°F 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and garnish with celery.
Adapted from Rhodes Bake N Serv