Yesterday I gave you the first of two corned beef recipes! If you missed my Corned Beef Braid, you will definitely want to check it out. Today I’ve got for you these super tasty Reuben Swirl Rolls over on the Rhodes blog! Don’t you love how I’m brand new to corned beef and all the sudden I’m posting recipes left and right? It’s so delicious I am eager to try it many different ways! Can I just say I LOVE the Rhodes Cracked Wheat Rolls? Hello! I haven’t used them much in the past, but after trying them in this quick & easy recipe I am now hooked!
With only five ingredients (if you don’t count the pepper and caraway seeds) you can have a tasty lunch or even dinner quickly with the help of Rhodes Bake N Serv. Similar to my Corned Beef Braid, these rolls are made with meat & cheese and rolled up cinnamon roll style. Great for little kids and adults alike. Do you know what you are having for St. Patrick’s Day yet? If you are in need of ideas, this one would be perfect – all you need is a little prep by taking your rolls out in plenty of time to thaw and you are in business! I’m not sure all grocery stores carry corned beef at their deli counter, I found mine at my local Harmons!
Reuben Swirl Rolls
- 8 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 ½ tablespoons Thousand Island dressing
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced corned beef
- extra Thousand Island dressing for dipping, if desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 9x13-inch rectangle. Spread dressing evenly over dough. Arrange cheese slices evenly over dressing.
- Sprinkle with sauerkraut, caraway seeds and pepper. Top with corned beef slices. Starting from a long side, roll up jelly-roll style.
- Using a serrated knife, cut into 8 slices. Place cut side up on a sprayed baking sheet (if they start to unroll, secure with toothpicks).
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes. Serve warm with extra dressing for dipping, if desired.
Looking for more Rhodes St. Patrick’s Day inspiration? Check out these other great recipes: