Happy Monday to my beautiful friends! What better way to start your week than by staring at these gorgeous rolls?? Orange rolls have never been easier. Starting with frozen dough, these require less than five ingredients. All of which you probably already have on hand. Great for breakfast any morning, brunch any weekend, or any special holiday in between!
Orange Marmalade Rolls
If you want a delicious dessert that can double as a breakfast or brunch side dish then these sweet rolls are just the ticket!
- 12 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls thawed to room temperature
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 10 tablespoons marmalade divided
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- Spray counter lightly with cooking spray. Combine rolls and roll into a 10 x 18 inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Generously spray each cup of a 12 cup muffin tin. In the bottom of each cup place a teaspoon of brown sugar and a teaspoon of marmalade.
- Remove wrap from dough and spread with butter and then with remaining marmalade. Starting with a long side roll, jelly roll style, lifting while rolling so butter and marmalade is not squeezed off of the dough. Cut into 12 equal pieces and place in muffin tin, cut side down.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes. Remove wrap and bake at 375°F 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan immediately and turn upside down. The sweet sticky side will now be on the top.
Adapted from Rhodes Bake N Serv