This sponsored post is written by me on behalf of Sweet Home Farm. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Tried and Tasty possible, as always, all opinions are my own.
I’ve decided I absolutely love coming up with new popsicle or ‘pops’ flavors. If you haven’t seen my collection, you will want to be sure to check out the Coconut Almond Bars, Sweet & Tart Strawberry Lemon Popsicles, Peach Mango Lemonade Popsicles, Tropical Candy Corn Popsicles, Kiwi Limeade Popsicles and White Chocolate Dipped Kiwi Popsicles. Quite the collection don’t you think? And I’d love to just keep adding to the goodness – so I bring you these Maple Pecan Greek Yogurt Pops. I first introduced you to Sweet Home Farm granola back when I made my Chocolate Covered Strawberry Banana Muffins. Did you see those?! Have you made them yet??
I’m back with another unique and tasty way to mix things up. As yummy as parfaits are, sometimes it’s fun to think outside of the box. It’s hard to say which of the granolas that Sweet Home Farm makes is my favorite but I’ve decided that the Maple Pecan is probably the number one. I LOVE all things maple and I LOVE pecans. Bring them together into a granola and you’ve got a pretty darn tasty combo. What you’ll love about these Greek yogurt pops is that they are made without any refined sugar. None. Isn’t that awesome?! Yet they are sweetened with pieces of maple candied pecans, dipped in chocolate and then sprinkled with the delicious Sweet Home Farm Maple Pecan Granola. YUM!!! Amiright? They are as delicious as they sound. I can promise you that. So grab yourself a box of the granola and make these immediately. It’s summertime which means there’s no time like the present.
Maple Pecan Greek Yogurt Pops
- 1 (35.3 oz.) Greek yogurt
- 1/4 c. plus 3 tbsp. real maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. maple candied pecans, crushed ( see recipe below)
- 1/2 c. Sweet Home Farm Maple Pecan Granola
- 1 tbsp. unrefined coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 c. Sweet Home Farms Maple Pecan Granola
- In a large bowl mix together Greek yogurt, real maple syrup, vanilla and maple candied pecans (see recipe below). Fill mixture 3/4ths of the way into Popsicle mold. Top each with Sweet Home Farm Maple Pecan Granola and freeze 4-6 hours up to overnight. Melt together the chocolate and coconut oil until completely melted and smooth. Cool slightly. Dip frozen Popsicles into melted chocolate and top with Sweet Home Farm Maple Pecan Granola. Keep frozen until ready to eat.
- In a skillet over medium-low heat, melt coconut oil . Add maple syrup and vanilla; stir well. When bubbling, add pecans and stir to coat evenly. Stir constantly for about 5 minutes, being careful to not burn them. Remove pan from heat and transfer almonds onto wax or parchment paper to cool. Cool completely.