Last month I discovered a love of all things lemon. I decided not to flood the site with all the recipes I wanted to try, but instead spread them out over the coming months. This recipe was posted by one of my fellow Rhodes Guest Bloggers, Melissa Esplin. She has fabulous step-by-step photos of how easy this recipe is. If you’d like to see it click here. As soon as I saw her guest blog I knew it was in the stars for me. These are so light. So lemony. So amazing. If you like lemon, you will love these.
Lemon Pull Aparts
These Lemon Pull Aparts are sweet, delicious, and perfectly lemon-y!
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls thawed but still cold
- zest from 2 whole lemons
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Mix lemon zest with sugar.
- Cut rolls in half and place in a 12-inch sprayed deep dish pizza pan or 9x13-inch sprayed baking pan. Drizzle 1/4 cup melted butter over rolls. Sprinkle with lemon zest/sugar mixture, reserving 1/2 of mixture to sprinkle on just before baking.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size. Remove wrap. Sprinkle on remaining mixture. Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes. Remove immediately from pan and place on cooling rack.
- Combine glaze ingredients and mix well. Drizzle over pull-aparts.
Adapted from Rhodes Bake N Serv