If you like jalapeno poppers, you will LOVE this Jalapeno Popper Dip I found. I ran across it when all of the blogs were doing their super bowl posts. In fact, I made it to take to a super bowl party. It was ah-mazing! The thing that I love about it is you can control the level of intensity. I didn’t use nearly as much diced jalapenos as the recipe called for – and you too can adjust as you see fit. It was so simple to throw together and perfect for any kind of party. Highly recommend folks. Highly recommend.
Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 4 ounces canned diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican style cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray an oven safe serving dish with non-stick cooking spray. Using an electric mixer, blend the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in green chilies, jalapeno peppers, and Mexican and mozzarella cheeses. Spoon this mixture into the prepared baking dish. Mix together the Panko and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle it over the cream cheese mixture. Spray the Panko and Parmesan with a quick spray of non-stick cooking spray. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the mixture is hot and the topping is lightly browned.