Things have been crazy busy in my life to say the least. For times like that I look to my crock pot for a little help. All I do is prep the night before or the morning of, throw in my ingredients, and dream all night or all day about the wonderful meal that required zero work! This is an awesome chili variation. I’m finding more and more that chili is so versatile. Like most of my crock pot recipes, this one became a surefire hit with the hubster who has since requested it once a month!
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 ranch dressing mix packet
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 2 chicken breasts or 5 chicken tenders, frozen
- Drain and rinse beans. Place chicken at bottom of pot, then pour out whole can of corn (undrained), rotel, and black beans. Top with seasonings and ranch mix. Stir together. Place cream cheese on top. Cover with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Stir cream cheese into chili. Use 2 forks to shred chicken. Stir together and let cook for 30 more minutes. You can serve alone or over rice or topped with sour cream, cilantro and chips, whatever you want!
- [My 2 Cents]
- I didn't have a can of Rotel on hand so I used a can of diced tomatoes and it was the perfect substitution.