This sponsored post is written by me on behalf of Attune Foods. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Tried and Tasty possible. As always, all opinions are my own.
“Christmastime is here… happiness and cheer… fun for all the children that call… their favorite time of year”. Sound familiar? It’s the first stanza of the popular ‘Christmastime is Here’ from A Charlie Brown Christmas. I gotta say. I feel like one of those children mentioned in the song: happy and cheerful! A. because I’ve been waiting ever so patiently to share one of my new favorite recipes with you and B. because it’s actually here! Christmastime is here and this year I’m really soaking in the season. Traditions are in full swing (new and old). Parties are happening. Good food is being indulged. Quality time is being spent with the special people in our lives.
So lets talk about this super easy recipe shall we? I took a traditional graham cracker crust to the next level and swapped graham crackers with a secret ingredient. Any guesses what I used? I ground up some Sweet Home Farm Maple Pecan Granola – which if I must say, was PERFECT!!!! Did you ever have any idea granola could be so versatile? Well. If I’m being honest, it wasn’t my first time. My first time using this ultra versatile idea was for my Chocolate Buttercream Kiwi Tart (if you haven’t seen that recipe, be sure to check it out!). Maple Pecan is one of my favorites of the Sweet Home Farm Granolas because it’s perfectly nutty and perfectly sweet: ideal for a crust don’t you think?
Crank up your favorite Christmas playlist and head to the kitchen to make this delightful dessert – but don’t be surprised if you only get through a couple of songs, because this cheesecake is almost no bake, and is piece of.. well.. cake to make!
Almost No Bake Maple Pecan Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 c. ground Sweet Home Farm Maple Pecan Granola
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. organic sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp. organic sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 c. Heavy cream, whipped
- 1/2 c. whipped cream
- 1/2 c. Sweet Home Farm Maple Pecan Granola
- In a high speed blender add granola and blend on high until fine. I a medium-sized bowl mix together finely ground Sweet Home Farm Maple Pecan Granola, melted butter & sugar. Press evenly into a 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes. Set aside & cool completely. In the bowl of your stand mixer whip together your cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice until light and creamy. Gently fold in whipped cream. Spread evenly over cooled crust. Freeze 6 hours up to overnight. Dollop fresh whipped cream and sprinkle with more granola for garnish.