You guys! I’m so excited to share this recipe with you!! I love, love, LOVE one of the newest products from Peanut Butter & Co. It’s called Bestie. Once you try it, I’ll almost guarantee that it will be your new bestie.. because HELLO DELICIOUS! I’m a bug fan of almost all nut butters but the combination of almond and cashew (which I LOVE) is a knock out. I just about had to have the jar pried out of my hands. That’s a good problem right? One of my favorite recipes that I’ve made with it is these Almond & Cashew Butter Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies that you’ll find over on the Peanut Butter & Co website with even MORE step-by-step photos. Trust me. You’re going to want to hop over and see what the fuss is all about.
Also, while you’re there be sure to check out my other delicious recipes too:
- Sky High Chocolate Mousse Pie (YUM!!!!)
- Peanut Butter Crustless Sandwiches Three Ways (kids would go nuts over these)
- Almond & Cashew Butter Blondies (these literally melt in your mouth)
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Smoothie (great for fall!)
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Waffles (a must for Halloween brunch!)
My favorite Peanut Butter & Co products is the Bestie Almond & Cashew Butter (because… duh!), the ChocMeister, the White Chocolate Wonderful, and The Bee’s Knees. All SO delicious! Let me know if you give any of them a try and definitely let me know if you make these cookies. You won’t regret it! Hope on over to Peanut Butter & Co for more photos and the recipe!
Items used in this post: