Let me first start out by telling you the the importance of fondue fork safety. You see that awesome shot above there? I suffered a pretty nasty poke in my pinky to get that shot. For whatever reason I decided it would be a good idea to hold the strawberry in my hand while using all of my might to shove the fondue fork straight in… meeting my poor pinky at the end. I kid you not when I tell you I believe I may have incurred nerve damage. I’m not even joking, although I wish I were. So for your future fondue uses PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
I’m a huge fondue fan. I even have a whole category devoted to it in my recipe index. There’s nothing better than sitting around the fondue pot sharing a sweet treat (or a meal) and making memories. There’s just something about it that is not like any other experience. This decadent dessert would be perfect for Valentine’s day so be sure to add what you need to your shopping list! You’ll find this recipe (and more step-by-step photos) over on the Peanut Butter & Co site. Jump over to get the goods!
Also, while you’re there be sure to check out my other delicious recipes too:
- Chocolate Hazelnut Earthquake Cupcakes (to die for!!!)
- Almond & Cashew Butter Swirled Brownies
- Almond & Cashew Butter Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies (ooey gooey deliciousness!)
- Sky High Chocolate Mousse Pie (YUM!!!!)
- Peanut Butter Crustless Sandwiches Three Ways (kids would go nuts over these)
- Almond & Cashew Butter Blondies (these literally melt in your mouth)
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Smoothie (great for fall!)
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Waffles (a must for Halloween brunch!)
My favorite Peanut Butter & Co products is the Bestie Almond & Cashew Butter (because… duh!), the ChocMeister, the White Chocolate Wonderful, and The Bee’s Knees. All SO delicious! Let me know if you give any of them a try and definitely let me know if you make these cookies. You won’t regret it! Hope on over to Peanut Butter & Co for more photos and the recipe!
Items used in this post: