A while ago Kristy gave me a handful of her favorite recipes and the couple I have tried so far have been great. This Swiss Bacon Dip is also one that she sent to me to try and I’ve been meaning to make it for quite some time. Tonight was the night and it was awesome!!! I love the flavor of the Swiss cheese, it’s a nice change from the usual cheddar or mozzarella.
- 8 oz. swiss cheese, grated
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped from top to bottom
- 1/2 c. mayo
- 2-3 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400. On the stove top, cook bacon until very crispy. Chop into small pieces. Combine with all remaining ingredients. Mix well. Spoon into small glass baking dish. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve with bagel chips or tortilla chips.