Wow, I am really losing it people. I had every intention of posting this on Wednesday. Which has now come and gone, so here you are today! This recipe is one of MANY Kristy has given me. She has excellent taste in food and really, I could have featured any one of her posts for the Submit Your Recipe. They are ALL good. This was especially tasty. Thank you Kristy for always being so generous with your recipes and swapping them with me! You deserve this shout out friend, you’ve most definitely earned it! Check out the details on the Submit Your Recipe page and I will get your giftcard to you!
Chicken Ziti Bake
- 1 lb Ziti
- 3 chicken breast, cooked, cubed
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can of diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 c. half and half
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Combine cubed chicken with green peppers, cheese, crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, garlic, basil, salt and pepper. Add the chicken mixture to pasta.
- Place in a 9x13 baking dish and drizzle with half and half. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour or until cheese is melted and noodles are cooked.