I’m a sucker for bread. Straight up sucker. I had some Rhodes dough in the freezer just itching to be made into something wonderful. I also needed something to pair with our Dr. Pepper Ribs last Sunday. I thumbed through my Rhodes Home Baked Family Favorites cookbook and found these that I wanted to give a try. Ooopsie! I accidentally let my rolls rise a little too much… but they turned out great anyway!
- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Spray bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cheese and sesame seeds. Add 1/3 of cheese mixture to bundt pan and coat bottom and sides.
- Place 10 rolls in bottom of pan. Drizzle with half of the butter and sprinkle with half of the remaining cheese mixture.
- Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise to 1-inch below the top of the pan.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes. Cover with foil last 10 minutes of baking if necessary to prevent over browning. Invert pan immediately after baking and serve warm.
- [My 2 Cents]
- Spray the bundt pan good-n-plenty!!!!! My rolls stuck to the inside like nobody's business.