A couple of days ago I posted my Raspberry Sugar Cookie Tart recipe in honor of Heart Healthy Month. But I didn’t want to end there, so I figured I’d wrap up the month with one more FABULOUS recipe. The sugar cookies were a pretty big hit, but I may have to say that among my taste testers, this may have been an even bigger hit! There’s just something about raspberries being paired with chocolate. It’s a winning combination that almost everyone will love! I’ve been dying to use my favorite brownie recipe ever since I discovered it a couple of months ago. If you haven’t tried my Toffee & Chocolate Chip Brownies, they are a must!
I love trifle recipes and any time I get to pull out my trifle bowl is a good time to me. A couple of my favorite recipes are my Chocolate Brownie Trifle and Peanut Butter Trifle. Both are really tasty. The other thing I love about making a trifle dessert is that I have a large trifle bowl that will feed a crowd, but I also have mini trifle bowls that can be used for individual servings. If you know me, or have been around for any of my ‘min’ recipes, you’ve come to learn that I LOVE all things mini. Seriously. I LOVE all things itty-bitty. Anyway, I digress. I’m telling you, if you love raspberries and you love chocolate this recipe is calling your name!
Raspberry Brownie Trifle Recipe
- 1 batch brownies, cooled and cubed
- 2 pkgs. (3.9 oz.) chocolate pudding mix
- 4 c. cold milk
- 1 (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (6 oz.) pkgs. Driscoll's raspberries
- In a large bowl, prepare your pudding according to package directions. In a trifle bowl or glass serving dish, place a third of the brownies, a third of the pudding, a third of the whipped topping, and a third of the raspberries. Repeat layers.
- I used my Toffee and Chocolate Chip Brownie recipe (which happens to be my FAVORITE). You can find it here: http://triedandtasty.com/2013/12/toffee-chocolate-chip-brownies-2/
Just look at how plump and juicy those raspberries are! I’m a huge fan of Driscoll’s. As I was checking out their site – I stumbled upon the perfect description of their product. “Driscoll’s has been committed to growing only the finest raspberries. Family owned and operated Driscoll’s is passionate about growing premium fresh raspberries and organic raspberries. Our raspberries and organic raspberries are sweet, juicy and naturally wholesome. Packed with antioxidants, fiber and vitamins, they’re a healthy treat for any time of the day. Driscoll’s offers exclusive raspberry recipes, including heart healthy raspberry recipes. Trust Driscoll’s to provide the highest quality and best tasting fresh raspberries.” Now, if that doesn’t make you want to sink your teeth in to them – I don’t know what will!