You’re going to hate me for these. OK hate is a strong word. But really, you are just going to die at how easy these mug cakes are. Have you had a mug cake before? I hadn’t. So the power of the simplicity was jaw dropping to me. A lil TOO easy. If a dessert can be ready to EAT in under five minutes that’s a problem. The most amazing problem to have!! I’m over on the Peanut Butter & Co. blog today with these super simple recipes and even more step-by-step photos. You have to go and check out my Quick & Easy Mug Cakes: 2 Ways STAT!
Also, while you’re there be sure to check out my other delicious recipes too:
- Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- Three Ingredient White Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue
- Chocolate Hazelnut Earthquake Cupcakes (to die for!!!)
- Almond & Cashew Butter Swirled Brownies
- Almond & Cashew Butter Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies (ooey gooey deliciousness!)
- Sky High Chocolate Mousse Pie (YUM!!!!)
- Peanut Butter Crustless Sandwiches Three Ways (kids would go nuts over these)
- Almond & Cashew Butter Blondies (these literally melt in your mouth)
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Smoothie (great for fall!)
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Waffles (a must for Halloween brunch!)
My favorite Peanut Butter & Co products is the Bestie Almond & Cashew Butter (because… duh!), the ChocMeister, the White Chocolate Wonderful, and The Bee’s Knees. All SO delicious! Let me know if you give any of them a try and definitely let me know if you make these cookies. You won’t regret it! Hope on over to Peanut Butter & Co for more photos and the recipe!
Items used in this post: