We have had chicken coming out of our EARS!! Oodles and oodles of chicken. Mostly shredded rotisserie, but a also few chicken breasts that I’d thrown on the grill for the Grilled Chicken & Spinach Pita Pizza that I had a few times this week. What is so great about having chicken on hand? The endless options for lunch or dinner. I’m a huge chicken salad fan and I also like to switch things up a bit from the regular. I’ve been on a mango kick ever since my Chicken Tacos with Mango-Pineapple Salsa. I’ve become quite a pro at getting the pesky mangos peeled even. So, here you’ve got a great Mango Chicken Salad Recipe!
Heading in to the warmer temps makes me all that more excited for recipes like these! Chicken salad sandwiches on a warm spring or hot summer day just sounds nice doesn’t it? If you like this recipe, you’ll have to check the other couple of chicken salad recipes I’ve got: Chicken Salad Stuffed Breadsticks & Chicken Salad (an oldie but a goodie). This is a lightened-up version without any mayo! Greek yogurt is pretty much the bomb. Love swapping it in when I can to healthy up a recipe.
Mango Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1/2 mango, peeled & cubed
- 4 oz. cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1/8 c. red onion, finely diced
- 2-3 tbsp. greek yogurt
- Morton's Nature's Seasoning (to taste)
- MIx together your cubed mango, cubed chicken, red onion and greek yogurt. Incorporate all ingredients fully and evenly coat with yogurt. Sprinkle with seasoning, to taste. Serve with lettuce and your favorite bread for a tasty sandwich!
Want more chicken salad?