This sponsored post is written by me on behalf of Harvest Stone®. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Tried and Tasty possible, as always, all opinions are my own.
Hi friends! I apologize in advance that this post has 45 million photos in it. It was too gorgeous to narrow down any less. #sorrynotsorry. Can we talk about the amazingness that charcuterie is? Did you see my Single Serve Charcuterie that I posted a week or two ago? It’s a much smaller scale for when you want just a little somethin’ somethin’. This elaborate spread on the other hand is for when you want to pull out ALL the stops. Ya’ll know my love of summer right? I talk about summer all.the.time in my posts. Why? Because it’s my FAVORITE!!! I’d be OK if I lived somewhere where it was summer all year round (the hubs on the other hand I don’t think would go for it). What do I love so much about it? It’s barbecue season. I love the smell of the grills being fired up all over the neighborhood. I love the simplicity. I love not turning on my oven. I love eating outside. I love having friends over. And of course I love the food.
Usually barbecue season makes it hard to watch your waistline because if you’re like me you want to eat all the pasta salad, macaroni salad, jello salad, coleslaw, baked beans, and all the other summer foods that can at times be deliciously… unhealthy.. unfortunately. The best thing about this Fruit Lovers Summer Charcuterie is that it’s loaded with all the favorite fruits and paired with yummy delicious meats, cheeses, nuts, and crackers. It’s perfect for a crowd and with so many options there’s something for everyone. This is the ULTIMATE DIY snack tray. The real stars? Harvest Stone® crackers! For my charcuterie I used ALL the flavors to give a variety and flavor assortment to the overall pallet. Ya’ll also know of my love for organic eating. What I enjoy about Harvest Stone® crackers is that they are USDA organic, certified gluten-free and non-GMO. Boom. Yes. Thank you!
Harvest Stone® crackers are made with whole grains and seeds, resulting in simply delicious snacks that you can feel good about eating. They are genuinely healthy without any compromise in the taste department. Sprouting grains and seeds is a nifty trick for unlocking even more nutrition, and I love that Harvest Stone® offers a number of sprouted crackers.
Fruit Lovers Summer Charcuterie
- Harvest Stone Organic Sprouted Hummus Crackers
- Harvest Stone Organic Sprouted Native Grains Simply Olive Oil & Seas Salt Crackers
- Harvest Stone Original Brown Rice, Sesame & Flax Crackers
- Harvest Stone Toasted Sesame Brown Rice & Chickpea Crackers
- Harvest Stone Tomato Basil Brown Rice & Chickpea Crackers
- 4-6 slices watermelon
- 1/2 lb. seedless green grapes
- 1/4 lb. strawberries
- 1/4 lb. kumquats
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1/4 lb. cherries
- 8-10 slices salami, thinly sliced
- 8-10 thick sliced hard salami
- 8-10 slices pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 2 Italian chicken sausages, grilled, sliced
- 1/4 wheel creamy cheese, like Brie
- 1/2 c. fresh mini mozzarella balls
- 1/8 lb. White Stilton with Mango & Crystalized Ginger (or any sweet cheese)
- 1/2 c. baby pickles
- 1/2 c. green olives stuffed with pimentos
- 1/2 c. dry roasted almonds
- Arrange all of the items for your cheese board beautifully & enjoy!