This Crock Pot Chicken Stew had such a good flavor. It may seem kinda odd to make a crock pot meal during the summer but it’s SO nice letting the crock pot do all of the work! I put this together before church this morning and we had it for dinner tonight, along with some crescent rolls (after the second try, the first batch I put in the oven and forgot about them… oops!). Steve really enjoyed this, so much so he went back for THIRDS!!!
- 1 pkg. Crockery Gourmet seasoning mix for chicken
- 2 c. water
- 1-2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken
- 4 carrots, coarsely chopped
- 4 celery stalks, coarsely chopped
- 3 medium potatoes cubed
- Follow directions according to seasoning packet: mix entire contents of packet with 2 cups of water. Add chicken and vegetables. Cover and cook on low setting for 7-8 hours. Do not stir, product will baste itself during the cooking process.