Raise your hand if you’re a chocolate lover? These cupcakes are completely elevated with an explosion of chocolate deliciousness. You start with a chocolate cupcake made with mini chocolate chips, you top it with a chocolate frosting, and then you finish it off with chocolate sprinkles. All throughout you’ll find the wonderful flavor of Peanut Butter & Co’s. Chocmeister – which is a chocolatey hazelnut spread. You will want to dive in by the spoonfuls to beware… save your tastebuds for the end result of these tasty treats. I promise it will be worth it! Find me over today on the Peanut Butter & Co site with more step-by-step photos and the full recipe!
Also, while you’re there be sure to check out my other delicious recipes too:
- Almond & Cashew Butter Swirled Brownies
- Almond & Cashew Butter Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies (ooey gooey deliciousness!)
- Sky High Chocolate Mousse Pie (YUM!!!!)
- Peanut Butter Crustless Sandwiches Three Ways (kids would go nuts over these)
- Almond & Cashew Butter Blondies (these literally melt in your mouth)
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Smoothie (great for fall!)
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Waffles (a must for Halloween brunch!)
My favorite Peanut Butter & Co products is the Bestie Almond & Cashew Butter (because… duh!), the ChocMeister, the White Chocolate Wonderful, and The Bee’s Knees. All SO delicious! Let me know if you give any of them a try and definitely let me know if you make these cookies. You won’t regret it! Hope on over to Peanut Butter & Co for more photos and the recipe!
Items used in this post: