*This post is sponsored by La Terra Fina, but as always, all opinions are 100% my own.
It’s that time of year to start thinking about your holiday menu! I can’t wrap my mind around the fact that Thanksgiving is only in a couple of short weeks. What are your plans? Do you stay home? Head to family? Have a restaurant pull the leg work? Whatever the case may be you definitely should add this Artichoke & Jalapeno Cheese Ball to the appetizer menu. It’s crazy easy to pull together and super delicious with the help of La Terra Fina. With only FOUR ingredients everyone has time to make this! It would be a great way to hold the guests over until all the turkey and fixins are ready to go.
You know by now that La Terra Fina products are some of my favorite. They can be so versatile and great in many recipes. I’m a huge artichoke fan so I find myself gravitating to the Artichoke & Jalapeno Dip more than anything but I love everything I’ve tried. I made this recently for a get together with friends and everyone raved about it. I used the same batch for three different nut toppings to add a little bit of variety but you don’t have to do that if you don’t want to. Choose your favorite nuts and ‘roll’ with it! I also thought rolling them in to mini bites would be fun as well if you’re looking for an adorable showstopper appetizer (similar to my Holiday Cheese Truffles). Happy holiday menu planning!
Artichoke & Jalapeno Cheeseball
- 1 La Terra Fina Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c. sliced almonds, chopped walnuts, or chopped toasted pecans
- In a large bowl mix together La Terra Fina Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip, cream cheese and shredded cheddar until well combined. Form into a ball and roll in desired nuts until completed coated. Serve with your favorite crackers or pita chips.