At Wend’s wedding luncheon there were 2 choices for your main dish: fettuccine Alfredo or meatballs – both of which were amazing and each were their favorite meals. I was able to snag from Wendy, her mother-in-laws awesome Alfredo recipe. It was so simple to make and very delicious. And if you were wondering, yes I took that picture :0)
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 2 c. (1 pint) heavy cream
- 3/4 c. grated Parmesan (not the kind you use for spaghetti)
- 1 tbsp. flour
- Ground pepper
- 1 pkg. fettuccine noodles
- Prepare fettuccine noodles according to directions on the package. Melt together all Alfredo ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until noodles are done. Drain noodles, and add to sauce.
- [My 2 Cents]
- The leftovers do not reheat well, if at all possible don't have leftovers. If you need to half the recipe. There is so much butter that when you try to reheat the sauce is VERY greasy!